Safety Orientation & Field Rules
Robinhood Paintball – Safety Orientation & Field Rules – PAINTBALL
Safety is our primary concern at Robinhood Paintball. The following rules below were designed to keep play safe, competitive, and enjoyable. These rules will be discussed during the safety briefing at the field before you play. If you have any questions, they can be addressed during the briefing or as they arise during your day of play. Following the rules is mandatory for everyone. Have fun!
- The MOST important thing is the barrel plug or barrel sock.
- It must stay in your gun at all time when you are in the staging area.
- Before you exit the field MAKE sure it goes in the end of your gun.
- The SECOND MOST important thing is the mask.
- It must stay on at all time when you are on the playing field.
- For no reason should you lift your mask up.
- If you have a problem with you mask, call for a ref to escort you off the playing field.
- All personal paintball guns must be chronographed at 280 feet per second.
- Bunkering is NOT allowed.
- You must keep a bunker between you and an opposing player at all times.
- A bunker is considered anything you can hide behind.
- You are not allowed to shoot someone from behind.
- No blind firing.
- Do not climb over or move bunkers, if you cannot step over a bunker you must walk around it.
- Once you get hit, call for a paint check, sometimes you cannot see the paint and sometimes the paintball does not break.
- When you are out, raise your gun in the air first and then exit the field.
- A dead player cannot communicate with live players on the field.
- Respect other players and your referees. Any decision a referee makes is final and will not be discussed on the playing field. The referee will discuss any calls in a calm manner off-field after the game is over.
- Players who are found by a referee to have violated any of the rules listed here will be asked to leave the game with no refund issued.
- The minimum age to play paintball is 10 years of age. Those under the age of 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- NO smoking in the staging area. NO alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed anywhere on site.
- Please place your trash in the trashcans provided. Please place all paintball boxes next to the trashcans, we will collect them from recycling.
- This is a family environment – please be mindful of your language.